Brief Timeline: 1874 Grange #161 was established by George R. Grant as the Roseville Grange 1908 Moved to Lauppe Hall above the store 1908 Purchased 10 acres on N. Antelope Rd. from J.F. Cross 1910 Name officially changed to "Antelope Grange", but a new charter was not obtained until 1923. 1915-16 a new two-story building was built on the property. 1947 Renovation 1973 - The hall was destroyed by fire after the explosion of 17 railroad cars loaded with ammunition. Meetings were moved to the Citrus Heights Community hall
Arthur McBride and Ray Gould with Grange Patrons of Husbandry certificate/charter.
Thanks to Roy Ackeret, the last Master of the Antelope Grange, for much of this information.